The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Friday, September 17, 2004

I love my wife's walk

This is one of those more "superficial" ones... but it is true.

For some reason, I always notice people's way of walking. Always have!

There are people who walk on their toes, almost like they are walking on their tip-toes. Then there is the "Charlie Chaplin" walk... toes turned outwards... and there is varying degrees of that one. Then there is the toes turned inwards... of both feet or of one foot. People walk on the balls of their feet, the inside part of their soles, and you can tell by the wear on their shoes. People also walk on the outside part of their soles. Some people bounce with every step. Others sway various parts of their body. Some people "jiggle". Others are super rigid.

My wife has a sweet straight walk. Nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing that would make people take notice of her because of her walk. And I love that. She's also a brisk walker, which I love as well. There's nothing in her walk that would distract me from noticing other things about her that I love (but that's for another day :)

I love my wife's walk!

Be blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home