The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

It's official!

OK. I can now make it official. Cindy and I are expecting our first child!

We went to see the doctor last Monday, August 29th, for the first time. Cindy is about 15 weeks along, which makes our child an end February baby (hopefully not on the 29th... I know, that 2006 is not a leap year!).

I also heard my child's heartbeat! What a surreal experience! I HEARD my child's heartbeat! It was amazing. We are so looking forward to actually seeing the baby with the ultrasound. That will be in a few weeks.

I love my wife!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:24 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude, I found your blog, because my wife who is currently working overseas sends me pictures and gives me all these writing assignments so that she makes sure I have to always think about her. This one I have to right 10 things I love about her and 10 things I dislike. So I was surfing the net in the hopes I can plagerize and get my homework done early for her.

I have some questions.

You say your wife is all that and so hot, so why don't you post some pictures? If she's so hot, let's see?

Dude, my wife actually is hot! She is persian. She has big dark brown eyes. Perfect skin, and long thick black hair down to the small of her back, and a perfect body, no fat and well toned.

I think probably my wife is hotter than yours.

I don't have to look at other women, because there is no need to, my wife is so hot I can't take my eyes of her.

I think my wife is probably more hot then yours.

Dude, did I mention that my wife is a dancer. Anything from modern dance to belly dancing even a lap dance for me now and then.

Yea, I think my wife is probably hotter than yours.

Let's see some pictures?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home