The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

I love my wife's intelligence

My wife is smart! I love that I can speak to my wife on an intellectual level, besides the emotional and spiritual levels. I love that I do not have to explain every little thing to her (though I know that I do sometimes... that's just the teacher in me... sorry, Love). I love that she has common sense. I am so thankful that she is not a "ditz" or an "airhead". Though, I probably would not have been attracted to her in the first place if she didn't have a head on her shoulders.

And the best part about it... she is intelligent in areas that I lack knowledge and know-how... and vice versa!

I love my wife!

And I am back :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home