The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I love that my wife takes care of me

Yesterday, we went to a walk-in clinic because Cindy had been suffering from severe sinus pain and green-yellow mucus for a couple of days... Usually, a sure sign of a sinus infection. Anyway, after a two hour wait, the doctor confirmed and prescribed her some penicillin. Strangely enough, she was feeling much better, and it was me who was coming down with flu-like symptoms.

So she made a really light supper (mostly steamed greens, because I wouldn't have been able to eat anything else) and got a blanket (actually three) for me. She brought me a Tylenol Cold & Flu tablet, and just fussed over me to make sure I was ok.

She really is very special to me! AND, I feel a million times better today!

I love my wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home