The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I love that my wife is loving

My wife shows me love! I am so blessed that my wife is not one of those "frigid" wives--of course, they are usually frigid for multiple reasons, so that don't even involve their husband. But, I digress...

My wife knows how to show me love in many ways:
- Physically, with hugs, caresses, kisses, etc... ;)
- With words of encouragment, words of interest (showing an interest in things that stir up my passion), words of love,
- Emotionally, by connecting with me,
- Acts of service, but taking care of so much of the adminitrative stuff in our relationship,
- and, even with the occasional gift (not for a birthday or major holiday!)

She has always been like this, but maybe I'm just seeing it in a new light... the light of a new year.

I really thank God that my wife knows how to be loving.

I love my wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home