The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I love my wife's administrative skill and promptness

It is awesome when someone has a gift for administration AND being prompt. That's my wife. We are finished ALL our Christmas shopping, except for one gift for one of my best friends. And it is all thanks to my wife. I did help, but really she did most of the leg work and most of the decision-making. She's a great shopper to boot... Getting deals left, right, and centre!

It feels so good to be two days away from Christmas and all our gifts are bought and wrapped. My wife is truly awesome. And I love finding out all these great things (and some times not so great ;) about her, because it just gives me more reasons to love her... Not that I need them. But love is a decision. And I feel so blessed that my wife makes that decision soooooooooooooo easy.

What does this last paragraph have to do with the title... Nothing. But hey, it's my blog, and it's almost Christmas... So

HAVE A SUPER BLESSED AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I love my wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home