The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Monday, December 20, 2004

I love that my wife is hot!

Well, my wife is hot! She is one fine woman!

And I'm not saying that because she's my wife. I really do believe she could be a model. Maybe the only thing keeping her from being a model is that she is not 5'10". But that means nothing to me. She is gorgeous. She has a great body. She even has cute feet... every notice how these "supermodels" have the biggest (sometimes the scariest) feet around! :S

And I'm not the only one who thinks she's gorgeous. Nevertheless, You know how, really, ultimately, all that matters is that your spouse is beautiful to you. As the saying goes, "Love is in the eye of the beholder." And, this eye is well please ;)

Not to make it sound like my relationship with my wife is purely physical or anything. Far from it. But I do truly find my wife HOT!

I love my wife.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home