The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Friday, December 17, 2004

I love my wife's shopping sense

The other day, my wife was telling me how she was upset she had bought a gift, but then she found something even better for the same price in another store. She then wanted to return the gift and buy the new thing, but they would only give her a store credit. What upset her the most was, she had thought in her mind before she went shopping that she wouldn't do the "typical-woman-shopper" thing, and look at something, go to eight different stores and come back to the first thing. She would instead just buy the first thing right off the bat.

I told my wife after that she should shop the way she shops. I love the way she shops. It's incredible. She finds great stuff for great buys. I can't keep up with her... and it is a style of shopping I cannot do, in fact, it frustrates me. But I am so happy my wife can do it. She's awesome at it.

Thank you, Love, for doing so much of the Christmas shopping!

I love my wife!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home