The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I love my wife's foot massages

OK... So I'm spoiled :)

We just had one of the craziest 2 weeks ever... I think I've mentioned it in a previous blog (or in my other blog). Anyway, my feet tend to hurt a lot... Bad shoes or bad arches or a mix of both with standing on my feet most of the day... Let's just say I don't want to be running a marathon once I get home from work!

But my wife will gladly take my poor little footsies, and gently massage them, and then get in deep where the pain is strongest. I haven't had anyone else give me a foot massage, so maybe this is a little biased (but it should be... It's my wife I'm talking about!), but, to me, after 5-10 minutes of her massaging my feet, I feel a million times better... THAT is a good foot massage!

BTW, I don't sit there and just receive, I reciprocate... And all you husbands out there should too!

I love my wife!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home