The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I love my wife's sweetness

My wife is so sweet. You know how most people are salty when you lick them... not my wife :)

I'm kinding! That's not what I mean... of course.

No, she is very sweet. She has been "extra" sweet lately... or maybe I'm noticing it more lately. That's why I wanted to write about that.

Sweetness is one of those intangible characteristics. It's hard to define. What one person finds sweet in a person may be different than another person. But the definitions I'm leaning towards are (i) Pleasing to the senses; agreeable, (ii) Pleasing to the mind or feelings; gratifying, (iii) Having a pleasing disposition; lovable, (iv) Kind; gracious.

My wife has not said anything or done anything that has annoyed me as of late (and please, you ARE lying if you say that there is a person in your life that has NEVER annoyed you... it happens... it's called life), and so I am noticing her sweetness even more now. Just today, she called me at work... just to say hi and I love you. That pleases me. She called with no agenda, no questions to ask, to business to take care of... she just called. That is sweetness to me.

I love my wife's sweetness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home