The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Monday, October 18, 2004

I love my wife's differences (part 4)

I love the fact that my wife is much more level-headed than I am. I tend to get caught in the heat of the moment. I get extremely passionate and emotional... and reason will often leave with that. My wife on the other-hand seems to remain calm and level-headed even other stress and extraordinary circumstances. She can think straight through difficult and emotional events... however, in other stressful and emotional events, I tend to be more even-tempered.

I guess for the circumstances that cause me to become emotional (i.e. things I am much more passionate about), my wife keeps her cool and is able to think clearly. But in circumstances that cause my wife more emotional stress, I am usually able to keep cool and help steer her through it.

The more I think ablout it, the more I realize that my wife truly makes up for my weaknesses with her own strengths, and vice verse (though I think she tends to make up more for my weaknesses than I do hers).

I love my wife's differences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home