The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Friday, October 01, 2004

I love being near my wife

I don't know how to explain this one. I am happy just being near my wife. I am happy when I see her after a long day. I am happy to know that my wife is in our home with me. I'm happy to have her sit beside me. There's no need for words. Sometimes there's no need for a touch either. Sometimes, a look is all that is needed, and sometimes, even that is unnecessary. It's really abstract and intangible... but I'm sure others who have had that feelings, know exactly what I am talking about.

And it is very different from how you feel with other people. I have some really good friends I love to hang out with, but when I see them or when I'm with them, I don't get this feeling of love. There is a special connection with my wife... and if you do not have that with your spouse, you need to work on that. You need to protect your relationship with your spouse. Love requires work!

I can't wait to be with my wife tonight. We're going on a date!!!!

Be blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home