The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

I love my wife's heart coming alive

I will probably come back to this one a number of times, since there is so much to the human heart, however, I want to ponder how my wife's heart became even more alive this week.

Today, I took my wife to the airport, because she is going to a conference in Red Deer, Alberta. This has been a conference she has been wanting to go to for a while... actually, probably since last year's conference, which she was NOT able to go to. Anyway, our finances say that we cannot afford a $500 plane ticket, plus registration, plus food, plus hotel room. SO I am working extra this week and week-end so that my wife can go. And why would I do that? Because I love her and I love her heart.

Her heart is totally sold out to Jesus. She wants nothing more than to fulfill her destiny as a woman and as my wife in this world for God's glory. When I told her that she was going to this conference, her face and her joy was ALL the payment I needed.

I don't know if I can even fully understand the depths of why this was important to my wife. But I know that it lifted her heart and spirit. I know that it told her that I absolutely love her. And I know it told her that God has great plans for her. To see her heart come more alive is my joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home