The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Friday, September 24, 2004

I love my wife's joy and happiness

This, I think is straightforward, and if it is not true in your relationship... actually, if this is not true in any of your close relationships, then maybe something is wrong.

But, I love it when my wife is full of joy and happy. When she is happy, I'm happy. When she is joyful, I am joyful. It doesn't mean that if she is not joyful or happy that I cannot be happy... nor does it mean that I do not sympathize or mourn with my wife. There is just something there, when my wife smiles, it fills my heart with joy and love.

When there is that look of joy on her face, my heart is filled with love.

Last night, when my wife called from Red Deer, after the evening meeting of the conference, there was so much joy and happiness in her voice, which made me happy even though I had just come home from a 19 hour day (includes 14 hours of work and getting up early to take my wife to the airport). I was ready to go to bed, but after talking to her, I was refreshed and encouraged. Having a happy and joyful wife is great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home