The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

I love that my wife constantly tries

My wife is so wonderful. She is constantly trying to fill my "Love Tank" or "Love Bank". She'll buy me little things (yesterday she bought me Laura Secord dark chocolate chocolates... and anyone who knows me knows that I love chocolate... hmmm, that's an idea for another blog :)

She also takes things I say, remembers them and then tries to plan a special event for us. She once took me to a Montreal Expos baseball game, because she knew I love baseball, and I would love to go with her... even though she knew nothing about baseball, nor does she particularly find it interesting.

She even took me to a night of wrestling... we saw Raw when it was in town this summer. That was fun. And she definitely has no like for wrestling.

And the best part, even if I don't necessarily react in the way or with as much enthusiasm as she might have expect, she still keeps trying to find that one thing that will send me to the moon and back with love for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home