The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

I love my wife's differences (part 2)

I love the musical differences in my wife.

My wife's a wonderful singer... I can barely hold a note.
My wife has a great ear for music... I am much more theoretical.

My wife loves R&B and some gospel... I'm a metal-head--the louder and faster, the better!

My wife is much more lead-oriented... I am definitely a rhythm guy.


My wife can nail the melodies and harmonies... I am purely a bass (instrumentally and even vocally when I do stretch out there).

Sure it can cause some friction when I want to listen to As I Lay Dying, but she wants to listen to Lauryn Hill. But it brings so much diversity and a chance to grow and expand myself. If nothing else, my wife challenges me to grow just by being herself!

I love my wife's differences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home