The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I love my wife's ears

Yesterday was Thanksgiving here in Canada... so I got to spend a whole day with my wife. It was great! And so, as we were together I was just thinking of different things I could write about. Her ears struck me... literally, she slapped me upside my head with her ears... I'm just kidding :)

Really, I looked at her ears and realized how beautiful they are to me. They are not too big, nor too small for her heaed. They do not protrude, nor are they plastered to her head. Her ears are also nicely rounded and formed, with no pointiness... not that any of these are bad characteristics. She also has nice plump (but not too plump) lobes. I've never found ears that have no or little lobe very attractive. My wife truly has beautiful ears to me.

Observing her ears reminded me of an Anthropology course I took back in college some 12 years ago. The professor was talking about various attributes in couples that seem to contribute to long-lasting relationships, based on some studies done in the States. And one of the attributes that seemed to coincide with the longest lasting relationships, and one of the most bizarre attributes, was lobe size (measuring from the bottom of the lobe to where the lobe connects to the head). A couple who has similarly sized lobes, seemed to last the longest in their relationship. It's funny how God sometimes brings two people together.

Believe me, I did not marry my wife because of her lobe size, but strangely enough, our lobes are very close in size. Funny, eh!? I guess we'll be together forever! (Understand, I don't really believe in these kind of things... love and marriage is a decision... a decision to love and a decision to work at it for your whole life)

I love my wife's ears!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home