The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I love my wife's face (part 2)

I have witnessed that women can get very sensitive about their looks... especially if you pinpoint something they are not happy with. So I tread in this area very carefully. I want everyone (especially Cindy) to know that I love my wife dearly, and in terms of physical beauty, there is no flaw on my wife in my eye.

Having said that, may I say that I love my wife's face. She has a full face. It is not sunken. It is not flat. Her face is curvy, if I can use that term to describe a face. She has full defined cheeks. It's not those chubby, baby cheeks people love to pinch, but beautiful full cheeks. Maybe, physiologically, it is really cheekbones that give the cheek definitions, but whatever it is, she's got it... and I love it!

I can look at her face all day... which reminds me... I don't have a picture of my wife on my desk! I'll bring one in tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home