The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I love my wife's passion

I love my wife's passion. I know that passion can often be equated with drive, but there is a difference. My wife can be driven to accomplish various tasks and goals for a slew of reasons. But when there is a passion behind a particular task or goal, that is something else. I haven't seen my wife's passion much, because she is still finding out what she is most passionate about. But when she does come across a worthy "cause" to put her passion behind, all I can say is, "Watch out!"

I think there reason I love my wife's passion is that there is a greater joy, a greater enthusiasm, a greater happiness that comes over her. I love her passion because I myself am a very passionate person, and when I see my wife fired-up about something as I can get, that brings a joy and an excitement to my heart. I am most happy when I see my wife happy... and she is happy when she is full of passion!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home