The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I love that my wife understands me better than anyone else

I love that my wife tries to understand me. And because of that, she is easily the person who knows and understands me best.

For one, she doesn't allow me to wallow in self-pity and drift into depression by cutting off negative talk, and cutting me off when I begin to slip into that darkness. However, she also will allow me to express my feelings and how I see various things, even if it may seem negative.

And, even though she has some counselling/psychology background, and she studied applied human relations, she doesn't use her "techniques" on me, but rather listens to me. I know that she is the main reason why I am learning to express my thoughts and feelings into words. As many people will attest to, men (IN GENERAL) are terrible at this... but my wife has helped me with that. And that is the key for anyone to know and understand another person.

Thank you, Love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home