The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I love my wife's drive

I haven't written in a while... and it is NOT because I don't love my wife anymore! I've just had a tough week/weekend. But that's OK, we keep moving forward and work things out as we go. There's no point in dwelling on the past, if it is painful. Anyway, this is not the point of this blog, if you want to know more, I'll be posting stuff on my other blog in the next few days... go check it out. So onto what this is all about... my beautiful wife.

I love my wife's drive. Sometimes I wish that I was as driven as she was. She persists and perserveres until she accomplishes her goals. I don't think there is one goal that she has not managed to overcome, since I've known her.

She occassionally tells me that she is not sure of what her dreams are. And, ok, maybe she doesn't have some grand vision or scheme of this ever-elusive "dream." But, she knows where she wants to go and what she wants to do, and she is taking all the steps to get there. And when she does not possess the knowledge or ability or skill, she will look for help to make sure she gets to her destination.

I'm excited to be by her side, to see where this adventure will lead us.

I love my wife's drive.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home