The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I love when my wife is in her element

Our church is hosting a conference this week called ICIN (check out the web-site), and my wife is one of the main organizers/administrators. I guess she would be the assistant to the person in charge of all the registration.

Anyway, I love watching her work. When she is "in" her element, she is so full of joy, racing here and there, working so efficiently, and "barking" out orders... ok, she doesn't bark out orders, but she is so good at delegating and motivating people.

I know that this is the kind or type of work she should really be doing. She's a people person, but an administrative people person. She's relational but in a work context. I am a people person too, but it's more laid back. I'd rather just hang with people than work with them... that doesn't really sound so good, eh :)

And I know she's going to do a great job thias week. I know that the conference will run so smoothly... because my wife is on the job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home