The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

CONGRADUATION!

NOTE: for any of you that remember "Three's Company", that was Crissy's way of fitting "Congratulations on your Graduation" on one banner :)

Well, this blog posting is going to take a slightly different approach.

Today, after 5 years of hard work and perseverance, which included one year in a different program, one year of sick leave due to fibromyalgia, and three years of blood, sweat and tears in a Specialization AND a Minor, my wife officially graduated... with distinction (i.e. honours, i.e. a GPA above 3.7).

I wanted her, and the whole world (well anyone who will come to this blog), that I am so proud of her and what she has accomplished and had to go through to get to where she is. She is an inspiration to me. Every semester came with new challenges and work... above and beyond what she was still doing from previous semesters... and you rose above it all... to the glory of God!

She is the perfect example of the Proverbs 31 woman. She prooved that reliance on God, being planted in your church, serving God and your church, will bless everything else you do... including your studies!!!

Congratulations, my Love. Words cannot express how proud I am of you and what an inspiration and encouragement you are to me. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home