The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I love my wife's patience

My wife is so patient. I know I have not fulfilled many of her wishes, desires and even expectations in our relationship. But she has put many of them on the back burner, while she helps me get through this difficult time in my life.

A lesser woman would probably have told me to %#$^ *&@, or at the very least given up and relagated herself to an emotionless relationship... which is what many women (and even men) go through in their marriages... sometimes for more than 25 years! Not my wife!

OK, sometimes it has taken me to pull it out of her... but that's just how much I love her and cherish her. I don't want her to become a loveless, empty, emotionless, depressed, 50-something mother of 3 (or more :D ). But, nevertheless, if she wasn't so patient with me, I'm sure I would have lost her a long time ago... and we've only been married for two and a half years!

I guess I'm making it sound like I'm really tough to live with, eh! :)

Irregardless... I see how patient she is. I know that our life is not where SHE would like it to be. I know, at the very least, that our filing is not where she would like it to be! But she wants to see me get to where I'd like to be for the time being... And I think that is so awesome of her! I'm going to plan something sweet for her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home