The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I love that my wife is a great support to me

My wife is great. She is awesome. Yes we have our disagreements, and miscommunications... but there are those times when, with out one word, we click and we support and compliment each others actions and words.

What am I talking about specifically?

Well, with Christmas coming, and so many things to do--like buying gifts, groceries, baking and cleaning--my wife is being such a superstar shopper. Without me having to mention anything, she has taken it upon herslef to do most of our shopping. We did sit down together and planned out what to get each person on our list, but she is doing most of the leg work. She realized that my work hours and the renovations I'm working on at home, besides all the other volunteer work, birthdays and events we have, I would not have much shopping time. She is totally awesome.

I love my wife!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home