The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I love that my wife frustrates me

I suppose I'll have to explain that one thoroughly ;)

Do not get me wrong. I'm not some kind of sadomasochist, who gets off on getting abused. And I am not saying that I do not enjoy peace in my home. And I am also not saying that my wife frustrates me at every turn!

The angle I am looking from is from the point of view that when something frustrates me it usually points to some deeper issue in me or some area I need to work on. I know that my wife is the perfect spouse for me because--without even trying--she can press buttons that make me uncomfortable, uneasy, they make me squirm, and they frustrate me!

For example, my wife is the Queen of administration in our finances. There are times when she starts talking about paying this bill or setting up a budget or the like, and I simply get a headache! But I know that I need to work on my financial organization and administration... And my wife is the best at getting that out of me.

I know that when my wife frustrates me, she is 99.99% of the time simply complimenting a weakness or deficiency in me!

I love my wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home