The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

I love my wife's heart for other people

Rarely will my wife think of herself first. She is always thinking of others, and looking for ways to help, encourage, egg-on, build up, and support others (including me). Not that she does not know how to take care of herself, or take a day off when needed, but she is always open to have people over or to talk on the phone or to go for a coffee with someone. That makes me very happy, because I am the same way... Though I have realized that I am much more self-centered than her, meaning that I will think of my own needs before someone else more often than her... But I digress :)

I'm happy and I love that she has no problem with me inviting people over... Even on short notice sometimes.

I'm so happy that this is not an area we need to fight and struggle with... Though we do have to be careful to make sure we make time for one another... And we do.

I love my wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home