The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Friday, January 07, 2005

I love that my wife knows how to confront people

Don't take this in the "negative" way... Talking to someone and pointing out their mistake or error or sin. That is often easy to do. Maybe it's something "sinister" in our being that likes to tell someone when they've made an error. But, ultimately, I think it's because, often the other person KNOWs they've made a mistake.

No, what I'm referring to is talking to someone about sensitive issues or about an attitude adjustment or some other "fine tuning" point. These are often harder because it can really hurt or offend someone. Often we take it as criticism or being too critical. I don't like doing that. I am not a confronting-type of person. But my wife is awesome at it... I don't particularly like it when she confronts me about something, though I do appreciate it that I have a wife that does not want to leave me in some bad habit or pattern.

I love the fact that my wife is bold enough to step in and confront someone to make the necessary adjustments, rather than leaving it up to them to figure it out or to have GOD point it out to them. It encourages me to do the same. That's leadership.

I love my wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home