The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Monday, June 20, 2005

I love that my wife will be the mother of my children

Maybe this is weird... But I want everyone to know that I believe Cindy is going to be a super mother. I don't know if most people even think about that when they are dating someone, and they start to get serious about their relationship. I wonder if couples that get engaged even REALLY think about if their partner will make a good parent.

Sure, we all need to learn and grow and mature... It's just a thought.

Regardless of others, I know my wife is going to be awesome (and I hope that I am equally as good a father). I'm excited to start to grow my family with my wife, and experience all the adventures of parenthood with her. I can't even imagine a better partner than her!

I love my wife.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:15 p.m., Blogger JimC said...

Hey Boris! *Long* time no speak! Congrats on the expanding family!! You'll love it - it is an incredible journey. I have 2 girls now - 3 & 1 (ages, not their names). :-) Check my blog for some pics. Take care, and best of luck!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home