The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

I love my wife's heart for God

Last night I was reminded of one of the main reasons I fell in love with my wife... And, in fact, it is THE main reason I first started taking notice of her.

It is her heart for God. Nothing makes me love my wife more or makes her more attractive to me than when she is worshipping God with all her heart. I remember when I first met Cindy, how over a period of a few months, she was on fire for God... Reading the Bible, studying it, and praying at all times.

Now, because of our schedule, I don't often catch my wife praying and worshipping outside of the context of a Sunday service or occassional at band practice... But last night she was on fire, and it was so beautiful. I could not help but smile and thank God for such an awesome wife. When life seems to be unfair, and everything seems NOT to be going your way (which is far from the present reality in my life), it is something special to be married to someone who can just get lost in our Father's arms!

I love my wife!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home