The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I love my wife's attempts to show me love

This past Sunday, my wife bought me some shoes. Now, I don't need shoes... I bought a really nice pair of dress shoes less than two months ago... And they were too big... But I really appreciate the fact that she thought about buying me something.

The reason I'm writing this is because, at first, I didn't react properly. I was actually a little annoyed, because I want her to buy herself some shoes. She REALLY needs them. In spite of how I reacted at first, I really do love that my wife tries to show me love all the time and in so many varying ways.

I need to do something to show her how much I love her... I gotta go :)

I love my wife.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home