The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I love my wife's hard working spirit

I love that my wife knows how to work... And she knows how to work hard. We've been talking about starting our family, and we've been putting in the effort (wink, wink, nudge, nudge). But of course, there's always questions about finances. Until recently, I was only working part-time at a coffee shop, and any teaching work was not guaranteed. Cindy was also only working part-time. But, I recently found out that the technician I was replacing handed in his resignation, so that opens the door for me to become permanent at Dawson, and Cindy has been replacing someone at the hospital. So she's been working 45 hours a week. This has been a great blessing to us, but what has been more of a blessing to me is that my beautiful, wonderful wife is willing to put in so many hours for the good of our family. And the most awesome thing, none of this "extra" work is cutting into our time with each other. I am so blessed that my wife is such a hard worker... Actually, sometimes I wished she would relax a little more... It makes me look bad :)

I love my wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home