The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Friday, January 21, 2005

I love that my wife challenges me

I guess this is along the same lines as some other blogs like "I love that my wife frustrates me." Nevertheless, it bears repeating, because I see the issue in a different light right now.

As I have written, my wife is the perfect spouse for me. Her strengths compliment my weaknesses, and vice versa. One of her strengths is pointing out my weaknesses. But the awesome thing is that she doesn't do it in a nit-picking-kind-of-way. Actually, I would bet that most of the time, she has no idea that she's revealing a weakness of mine to me.

Everytime she does it, I am challenged to grow to be a better person. I am challenged to see all three sides to a situation (you'll have to tune in to my other blog to learn more about that idea in the near future). I am challenged to be more sensitive and understanding. I am challenged to think of others (especially her) more and sometimes more than myself. I am challenged to be all that I can be... And not vice versa!

My wife, my marriage has not boxed me in, has not kept me from my dreams... Instead, it is preparing me and molding me and pushing me toward my destiny. For that, thank you , my Love.

I love my wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home