The Multitude of Ways I Love My Wife

A blog about my wonderful & beautiful wife, and ALL the ways I love her.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I love my wife's cooking style

I just love that my wife is not one of those who follow the recipe to the letter. I know that's good in some instances, especially when baking, but part of the fun of cooking, for me, is the adventure in creating a dish and in tasting that dish for the first time. I love that my wife likes to experiment with different cuisines. I love that she's willing to try different ingredients. I love that she can cook!!!

It really is special to me to have found someone who has almost as much passion for cooking as me, but is more grounded (I can go off the deep end, sort to speak, when putting ingredients together).

And the fact that she makes an awesome curry is such a blessing!

I love my wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home